HydrafacialMD® Cleans & Peel, Extract & Hydrate, Fuse & Protect
HydraFacial is a great way to improve the look of your skin, and with frequent treatments, restore skin health. HydraFacial addresses a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Elasticity and firmness
- Even tone and vibrancy
- Skin texture
- Brown spots
- Oily and congested skin
- Enlarged Pores1
How it works:
HydraFacial is a hydradermabrasion procedure, that utilizes a three-part regimen: cleansing, exfoliating and infusing/protecting the skin. Hydradermabrasion is a gentler approach compared to traditional dermabrasion. A handheld device is used to gently exfoliate and resurface new skin to uncover a new layer of skin. It then removes debris from pores with painless suction, while simultaneously nourishing the skin with intense moisturizers that quench skin. Finally, custom-blended serums are used to saturate the skin with antioxidants and peptides.
Frequently asked questions
- Does it hurt?
- This procedure is virtually painless and there is little to no downtime.
- Is it suitable for my skin?
- HydraFacial is designed for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin.
- How long does each treatment take?
- Each treatment takes approximately 45 minutes.
- When will I see visible results?
- Most people see visible results after only 1 treatment. If you want to maintain a healthy and vibrant look to your skin, repeat treatments would be recommended.