Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it suitable for all skin types?
- This treatment is safe for all types of skin, but is ideally suited for younger men and women who want to improve the appearance of their skin and prevent signs of aging.
- How long does each treatment take?
- Overall, the treatment takes approximately 35-60 minutes. Most patients benefit from 4 to 6 treatments in total, spaced 2-4 weeks apart
- Does it hurt?
- You may feel a warm or prickling sensation during the laser treatment, but you’ll likely experience no discomfort or pain.
Clear + Brilliant® Laser Texture, Tone, Clarity
What is the Clear & Brilliant Laser?
Clear + Brilliant is an FDA-approved gentle laser skin care treatment that is clinically proven to control signs of aging by encouraging collagen production, which refreshes skin tone, improves texture, and reduces the size of pores. This gentle, yet effective treatment refreshes your skin and results in a natural, youthful glow with minimal downtime.
How does it work?
Clear + Brilliant utilizes a non-invasive fractional laser technology that creates numerous microscopic treatment zones to the skin surface, causing healthy cell turnover over a couple of days and reveals the fresh and smooth glowing skin below. The laser system can be adjusted based on each patient’s skin care needs. Clear + Brilliant has two main treatment options:
- Original handpiece: Uses a 1440-nanometer wavelength laser that improves mild pigmentation, reduces pore size and fine lines, and refreshes overall skin texture
- Perméa handpiece: Uses a 1927-nanometer wavelength laser which penetrates deeper and is more beneficial for hyperpigmentation issues such as sun spots.